FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
OUR FAQ'S WILL BE POSTED ON THIS PAGE IN AN EFFORT TO ANSWER COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND TO HELP YOU GROW IN YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEYIN MOVEMENT AND UNDERSTANDING. ~ namaste
- HOW DO I CHOOSE WHICH CLASS IS RIGHT FOR ME? Levels of yoga at THE YOGA & AYURVEDA CENTER are not all necessarily physical. Typically our yoga is more philosophical. We offer a variety of styles and encourage our clients to try different instructors to see which classes 'call them'.
- WHAT IF I CAN'T GET INTO A PARTICULAR POSE? Yoga movements are able to be modified to meet each person's physical needs influenced by injury, illness or endurance.
- DOES THE YOGA & AYURVEDA CENTER TEACH 'HOT YOGA'? We do NOT teach Hot Yoga. We keep our studio at a comfortable temperature between 72-76 degrees to keep the muscles warm while enhancing your ability to stretch. We also practice on a natural hardwood floor for ultimate sanitary conditions.
- WHAT IS A BEGINNERS SERIES? Beginner Series are offered a couple times a year at THE YOGA & AYURVEDA CENTER. These seasonal series of (5) classes - like Yoga 101 are in depth basic instruction with limited class size and specially designed for those who have never been in a yoga class. We want you to be at ease and at peace as you learn!
- WHAT ARE THE COSTS FOR CLASSES AT THE YOGA & AYURVEDA CENTER?
- DO I NEED TO BRING ANYTHING? We have all the props you need to either borrow or purchase.